All blocked up this winter?
Our powerful aromatherapy shower steamers release menthol and essential oil vapour upon water contact providing relief from respiratory congestion.
A quick and easy way to provide relief while you are busy having a shower creating a fragrant and opening experience for the airways.
But wait, how do you use them?!
- First, start by turning on the water in your shower and letting it run for a few seconds to warm up the space. You want the steam to activate the shower steamer, so ensure the bathroom is nice and steamy.
- Remove the shower steamer from its packaging and place it on your shower floor, away from the direct stream of water. You can also set it on a soap dish or a small plate.
- Get into the shower and stand near the shower steamer. As the steam from the hot water hits the shower steamer, it will start to fizz and release its scent.
- Breathe in the aromatherapy benefits of the shower steamer. The scent should fill the shower, creating a clearing and invigorating atmosphere. You can inhale deeply and let the steam and scent work together to open your airways.
- Enjoy the benefits of the shower steamer for the duration of your shower. To finish, rinse any residue from the shower steamer and dispose of it properly.
Packaged in packs of 9 in true cellophane (both biodegradable and compostable).
Place one or two steamers away from a full stream of water in a soap dish or on the shower floor, or place it in a gauze bag and hang it from the tap or shower knob. Allow water to activate the steamer. Allow the steam to carry the menthol and essential oil vapour while you shower. When you have finished your shower, rinse away any residue left. Keep the remainder of the packet sealed.
Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Menthol*, Potassium Bitratate, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)**, 1,8-Cineole**, Limonene*, Menthol**. *certified organic **from natural essential oils
External use only. Do not use a steamer as a bath bomb. Not intended for skin contact. Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes. Not intended for children under 10 years of age. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling. Shower steamers have the most impact when used in an enclosed shower. Due to menthol content, use with caution if you have a history of asthma or other respiratory issues. Contraindicated in case of cardiac fibrillation and for G6PD deficiency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25°C and keep out of direct sunlight.