Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush
Brush and care for your little one's delicate infant hair with the Haakaa Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush. Brushing your baby's hair has significant benefits to their well-being. With our eco-friendly 100% natural brush, you can keep their scalp stimulated while also assisting in preventing cradle cap, generating blood flow and removing dried skin while keeping them relaxed.
For treatment of cradle cap, please view our product, the Cradle Cap Fighter. This brush can also be used as part of the exfoliating process when applying the Cradle Cap Fighter.
- 100% natural. Made from rubberwood and goat wool.
- Easy to hold and grip.
- Soft woollen bristles guarantee no itching or scratching.
- Help prevent cradle cap and increase blood flow.
- Provides a relaxing and soothing sensation for your child.
- Made using sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for newborns and up.
CLEANING & CARE
Woollen bristles can be washed with shampoo and conditioner. Please be careful not to get the wooden handle wet to avoid cracking or damage. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach-based cleaners to clean this product.
Note: Natural wood products vary in colour and may have a slight odour which will fade over time. Our Goat Wool Hair Brush bristles are attached to the brush head with a press instead of glue, and some bristles may fall out over time.