Food feeder and cover set
The Haakaa fresh food feeder and cover set is the perfect way to safely introduce new flavours to your baby without the risk of choking, and it is suitable for four months and above.
Made with 100% food-grade silicone, it is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbour bacteria and absorb odours.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on
- One-piece handle design for easy assembly and cleaning
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only tiny, digestible pieces of food to pass through
- Raised pouch rim fits snugly into the attachment ring, making it harder for babies to remove
- Includes an easy-release pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the feeder easing teething discomfort
- Feet on the cap allow the feeder to be stored upright
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling
- Textured bunny ears on the top keep busy little hands entertained
- Disassembles for easy cleaning - no spaces for bacteria to breed
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
How to use
Super easy to assemble and use!
Insert the pouch down through the attachment ring. The top edges of the pouch should fit securely and flat inside the attachment ring.
Place soft fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch.
Press the feeder lid tightly onto the attachment ring after filling the pouch
Cover the pouch with the clear cap when not in use
You can also freeze icy treats straight into our feeder. Slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the feeder, place the cap on and freeze. Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your little one explore, providing cool relief to teething babies.
They'll enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Cleaning and care
- Before first use, disassemble and clean the product before placing silicone components in boiling water for 5 mins to sterilise.
- To sterilise after subsequent use, use a stem steriliser or boil in water for 2-3minutes.
- To sterilise plastic components (Cap), boil water for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash the fresh Food Feeder before and after each use.
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water.
- Do not use bleach-based cleaner or tablets to sterilise or clean this product.
- Silicone may absorb the colours of foods it comes in contact with; to minimise discolouring, wash immediately after use.
Do not store near any sharp objects. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.