Oral Feeding Syringe
Is your little one sick, tired and grumpy? Are you tired of throwing away hard-to-wash, single-use syringes after their measurements have washed off? Give your little one medicine easily with the Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe.
The Oral Feeding Syringe is the perfect way to administer milk, liquid diets and larger quantities of medicine to premature or just plain fussy babies in a mess and waste-free manner. Our dual-angled ports on either side of the soft nipple shoot liquid into the sides of your little one's mouth instead of the back of their throat to significantly reduce the risk of choking!
The Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe measures liquids in 5ml increments and may not be suitable for smaller doses.
- 10ml syringe capacity, 20ml cap capacity.
- Clearly marked measuring bar ensures accurate measurements.
- Made of food-grade silicone and non-toxic PP.
- Dual-angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication sideways into your child's cheeks instead of the back of the throat.
- Soft, pacifier-style teat instead of a hard nib
- Pacifier-style shield prevents potential choking hazards.
- Comes apart for easy cleaning.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for newborns and up.
- Measure the proper dose of liquid into the syringe, then double-check the amount.
- Position your child in your lap, facing away from you.
- Introduce the syringe into their mouth, and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in.
CLEANING AND CARE
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
The Haakaa Oral Syringe measures liquids in 5ml increments and may not be suitable for smaller doses of medicine. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as harsh scourers may scratch the surface. Store the product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.