Silicone teething ball
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Haakaa silicone teething ball is the perfect tool for little ones starting to teethe. Its easy-to-hold, soft silicone frame is thin enough to fit in your baby's mouth while providing relief. You can also throw the teething ball in the freezer to cool down those little aching gums!
The silicone teething ball is BPA-free, FDA approved and made from pliable, food-grade silicone. Silicone is a hypoallergenic and non-porous material, making it safe for teething. The ridged design helps to develop your baby's motor skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth.
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone that's safe for little mouths.
- Soft, flexible and durable for rough little hands.
- Raised ridges massage and soothe your child's teeth and gums.
- The easy-to-hold frame keeps busy little hands entertained.
- It helps develop fine motor skills and encourages sensory development.
- Dishwasher and microwave steriliser-safe.
- Easy care - just boil to sterilise!
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for six months and above.
- Dimensions are approx. 10cm diameter
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times while using this product. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.