Soothes and calms dry, itchy skin conditions while moisturising and promoting skin regeneration. This all-natural cream acts as an emollient, locking in moisture to maintain skin hydration and providing a protective barrier against further irritants.
The combination of carefully considered ingredients means that this cream contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties.
Suitable for all ages (from 3 months+) and the most sensitive of skin.
Available in 50g and 100g sizes, as well as limited stock sample size.
Please be aware that this product changes density as the seasons change due to the high content of coconut oil. This is an essential ingredient. The coconut oil we use is high quality organic and extra virgin. This means it has the least amount of processing possible which is great for retaining all the essential nutrients, however, it does mean the coconut oil changes from solid to liquid state around 24 degrees. If you live in cold conditions or the Ezcema Relief is stored in a cold place, you will need to use the back of your fingernail to scrape the product out. Simply hold between your fingers to warm and then apply to the area of concern. This does not affect the effectiveness of the product and is not a fault.
Apply to affected area as often as required to assist to soothe and moisturise inflamed skin conditions.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera alba*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Avena Sativa (Oat) oil, GMO free Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**. *certified organic **from natural essential oils
Further info on ingredients:
- Organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil: A moisturiser for all skin types, especially dry skin. Coconut oil is known to contain anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-microbial, and even anti-fungal properties.
- Locally sourced organic NZ beeswax: Beeswax has several healing qualities that can reduce the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis providing a barrier against toxins from your environment and keeps your skin healthy. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes skin irritation. Beeswax contains vitamin A that helps heal damaged skin. It also brings lubricating moisture to keep the skin smooth and soft.
- Oat oil: Oats have been used for skin care as far back as the ancient Roman times.
- Organic unrefined shea butter: Deeply conditioning for the skin and shea mimics the natural moisturiser produced by the body and skin. Furthermore, it’s is super rich in Vitamin A.
- Proprietary blend of essential oils (AKA the secret weapon): Each oil included in the blend is hand-selected for their unique properties and proven ability to assist with skin conditions – anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties.
- Natural vitamin E: A natural preservative and also really good for the skin. The health benefits of vitamin E for skin come from its antioxidant properties for age defying results.
To leave a review, click the 'Reviews' tab above.